What Can Brown do for V2 Cigs?
Electronic cigarette aficionados across the country are tired of playing the shipment waiting game. In an industry ripe with trade secrets, many vapor enthusiasts have found the shipping status of their e-cigs to be equally cryptic. In an effort to bring added transparency to their industry, V2 Cigs has revamped their shipping process; partnering with UPS to give customers the ability to better track the progress of their order. This partnership will provide clients with a wider range of shipping options, while still including USPS service.
- UPS offers better tracking than USPS at an affordable cost
- Shipping prices are determined by weight + distance and will vary
- The UPS “My Choice” feature will let customers choose the time of deliveryand whether a signature is required. It gives recipients the option of receiving My Choice Delivery Alerts to their phone or allows them to have their order delivered to their local UPS stores, in the event they will not be available. Customers will need to sign up for My Choice on the UPS website.
- UPS next day more accurately reflects overnight shipping cost.
- Pricing is more consistent across all products.
“We are proud to partner with UPS to bring our customers better shipping options. We know how important order tracking and speed is to our loyal customers and hope this solution will provide even more satisfaction,”
said Dan Recio, co-founder of V2 Cigs.